If you have previously been excluded from your studies for unsatisfactory
progress, you can still apply to be admitted to a Faculty of IT degree.
However, you are expected to serve your period of exclusion before applying
and provide one or more of the following:
- evidence of subsequent academic rehabilitation, such as the
completion of studies at a tertiary institution, via TAFE or Open
- evidence of a range of studies, with greater emphasis normally placed on the most recent studies
- evidence of other measures taken to improve your study skills
- evidence of appropriate work experience recently undertaken
- evidence of significant improvement in family and/or personal
circumstances that may have affected previous study.
Other than supplying the above supporting documentation, the process for
admission the same as listed on our How to apply page.